Google
 

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tyrant - 002

One of the things that bothered me the most about NECA's work on their Resident Evil figures has always been the paint work. Now don't get me wrong. I don't often think I can do better. But let's take a look at the Tyrant, here.
He's has a complete repaint from head to toe. 6 different shades of red were used to create the look on the heart and veins. In addition, the left arm, chest, head and the wounds were hit with some moderate black wash.
How does it look?




And here's some stylized, old-fashioned Photoshop goodness




I like it much better than the stock paint scheme, which bothered the hell out of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though the veins do look better, I believe the teeth should also look a bit more decayed. It does look great though.

-Arandomthought

Blog Archive